We went to this really fun waterpark a block from their home and the kids had so much fun playing in this sand part of it.

It was really neat. I would have loved to have a sand area like that to play in as a kid

There was a water table there for getting sand wet and making sand castles

What fun

Emily loved filling up that big yellow bowl with sand
Here they are in the shallow pool. The water was really, really cold and yet they still loved it. This was the most I had ever seen Emily get in the water.



Here they are in the shallow pool. The water was really, really cold and yet they still loved it. This was the most I had ever seen Emily get in the water.


We went to these beautiful gardens right by their house. The kids had so much fun running through there and seeing all the beautiful types of flowers













No comments:
Post a Comment