Here is MckMama herself, Jennifer, and little Stellan. He was so very precious. Just sat and smiled at everyone. Jennifer is really nice too and I am glad I finally got to meet her. We actually took bradley birthing classes from the same lady and missed meeting each other back then by one class. She was in the one before me. Her other 3 children were there too. The boys were off playing a lot. Kullen is in one of the pictures Abby is in. The little boy in the orange shirt. Small fry (Macey) was just as adorable as all the pictures on her blog. It was fun to meet them.For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Meeting MckMama
Here was the cookies from the picnic (already half eaten by Maida :-)
Here is MckMama herself, Jennifer, and little Stellan. He was so very precious. Just sat and smiled at everyone. Jennifer is really nice too and I am glad I finally got to meet her. We actually took bradley birthing classes from the same lady and missed meeting each other back then by one class. She was in the one before me. Her other 3 children were there too. The boys were off playing a lot. Kullen is in one of the pictures Abby is in. The little boy in the orange shirt. Small fry (Macey) was just as adorable as all the pictures on her blog. It was fun to meet them.
Here is MckMama herself, Jennifer, and little Stellan. He was so very precious. Just sat and smiled at everyone. Jennifer is really nice too and I am glad I finally got to meet her. We actually took bradley birthing classes from the same lady and missed meeting each other back then by one class. She was in the one before me. Her other 3 children were there too. The boys were off playing a lot. Kullen is in one of the pictures Abby is in. The little boy in the orange shirt. Small fry (Macey) was just as adorable as all the pictures on her blog. It was fun to meet them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment