Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day to my Man

Thank you for making all my dreams come true Joel. First by making me a wife and being a great husband, and 2nd by making my quiver full! :-) I love our life together and wouldn't trade it for anything. You are such a great daddy! Thank-you!













To My Husband,


When I watch you with our children,


my heart swells with gratitude and pride,


I find myself standing back and watching,


admiring you for playing the role of daddy so well.


I feel so blessed to have a husband like you.


I am so thankful that my children are blessed


with a father as caring, thoughtful, and supportive as you.

It is something I wished I had.


It must be my heavenly father watching over me.



He knew we would compliment one another,


so He blessed us with each other.


On this Father's Day, here is a prayer for you;



I pray for continuous blessings from above



For God's guidance, protection, and strength,



For health, long life and prosperity for our days.



I want to thank you for always putting your family first.



We love you from the bottom of our hearts



Happy Father's Day Babe!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Happy Father's Day Joel!

Leah said...

Joel is an AWESOME daddy! I'm so blessed to know my beloved nieces and nephew have a papa like him. And I kinda like him as my brother-in-law too ;)

Happy Father's Day, Joel!

Missie said...

Beautiful! Love your tribute!