Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kids Pictures 5, 3, and 3 months

These photos of Abby were taken by my cousin's wife, Sara. She doesn't do it professionally but she could. She has a very creative eye for pictures and poses. I know I have said this before but I am sooo thankful to have all these budding photographers in my life. I LOVE pictures and have them hanging all over my house and it wouldn't be feasible to be getting them done all the time at this point so I love working out and trading services to do it. I am very blessed!


This particular photo is going to be made into an 8x10 and hung on my wall- I don't know if it should be this one or the next one down though. Any suggestions? This one is more vibrant.....

Natural beauty










This is just a fun Abby













I just liked this one because of the little foot up


This one is beautiful-- another framed one!
















The pictures from here down were taken by Dana Johnson http://www.danajphoto.com/ She is very good and professional and reasonable. I highly recommend her for any and all photo occasions. Check out her website to see her work. The kids love her and she is very patient and kind. She truly did an amazing job!








Love it!


























I love this one!











This is classic Emily-- It is an 8x10 framed in my home










I love this one too....



















and this


























He looks like an angel to me in this- which is fitting since he is my angel baby!




little porcelain baby

















This stunning photo is one of my all-time favorites! I want to enter him into a baby contest





My 3 amazing children













In love with my little boy





This is such a sweet picture that truly depicts his personality--- chilled!




























2 comments:

Leah said...

I love the one of you and Kenan! I hadn't seen it before!

Missie said...

Super cute! You have such beautiful babies!