The new fav. around here is the slip n slide. In fact- the other day I got it out and 2 neighbor kids came and joined the girls on it. Several more just stood on the sidewalk and watched- (their mom's told them they couldn't join in)... The next day I had the neighbor kids asking again if I would get it out. It's a hit!
As a kid wouldn't that have been fun. Somedays I wish I could go back to being young and carefree and everything was so much fun.
My baby is 5 months old! Isn't he adorable? I just love him to peices!
He is always happy! Seriously

We went to Chuck E Cheese last week to celebrate Abby's friend Sofia's birthday. They had so much fun there. Abby asked if she could have her next birthday there. :-) Neither of my girls had been there before so it was a fun new place.

Joel treated me to a day off, well almost.... I had a work meeting in the morning and I had to work that night and I still kept Kenan for the day but.... It felt like a break. He took the girls to the MN zoo where they all had a blast.

Joel is such an amazing Father! I am so thankful for him.

My little gymnast. Her last class is this week and she has come such a long way. The teacher's tell her she has natural ability and I believe it. She is doing great!

Uncle Caleb and Auntie Danie showed up at our house and suprised us. It was great! They came and spent the night so we got to catch up on one another's lives and spent some quality time together. The girls don't see Uncle Caleb much so they really enjoyed getting to know him more. They kept comparing him to Uncle Jonah and were lovign the fact that Caleb played with them. Come back again soon you guys!

My friend Kara came out to visit with her two (almost 2) children. The girls had lots of fun playing with Maida, who is Emily's age, and Skogen who is 1 1/2. I love having visitors.

Kenan had his first taste of anything other than breastmilk a few weeks ago. We started him off with applesause, then sweet potatoes, then green beans and today he gets peaches. He has also been eating frozen mangos in those awesome baby net things they make. He gums them to peices and loves them and gets mad at me when I take it away.
He is always happy! Seriously
We went to Chuck E Cheese last week to celebrate Abby's friend Sofia's birthday. They had so much fun there. Abby asked if she could have her next birthday there. :-) Neither of my girls had been there before so it was a fun new place.

Joel treated me to a day off, well almost.... I had a work meeting in the morning and I had to work that night and I still kept Kenan for the day but.... It felt like a break. He took the girls to the MN zoo where they all had a blast.

Joel is such an amazing Father! I am so thankful for him.

My little gymnast. Her last class is this week and she has come such a long way. The teacher's tell her she has natural ability and I believe it. She is doing great!

Uncle Caleb and Auntie Danie showed up at our house and suprised us. It was great! They came and spent the night so we got to catch up on one another's lives and spent some quality time together. The girls don't see Uncle Caleb much so they really enjoyed getting to know him more. They kept comparing him to Uncle Jonah and were lovign the fact that Caleb played with them. Come back again soon you guys!

My friend Kara came out to visit with her two (almost 2) children. The girls had lots of fun playing with Maida, who is Emily's age, and Skogen who is 1 1/2. I love having visitors.

Kenan had his first taste of anything other than breastmilk a few weeks ago. We started him off with applesause, then sweet potatoes, then green beans and today he gets peaches. He has also been eating frozen mangos in those awesome baby net things they make. He gums them to peices and loves them and gets mad at me when I take it away.


No comments:
Post a Comment