Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kenan's 1


I blinked once and Kenan went from this tiny newborn baby... to this sweet, smiley big boy!




I can't believe my little boy is 1. Kenan is a bundle of energy. He is the busiest little boy I have ever met. He is into everything-- all the time. He is also the most smiley and happy little guy. He goes to anyone and especially favors his Uncle Jonah. He is such a gift and I can't stop thanking God for this little ray of sunshine he has given us.

Dear God-
Thank you so much for our Kenan. He truly is a delight. I pray that he will know immense love in his life... from the author of love. I pray he has a deep heart that desires to serve you in everything he does. Please teach him to have compassion and humility and to know grace and mercy and justice all equally. I pray blessings over his life and protection but most of all I pray your will for Kenan. Show him you.. see him Lord! Amen







3 comments:

Linda said...

What a sweet baby boy! It looks like he is well-loved by his big sisters too!

Deb said...

Birthday Blessings to a sweet one year old!!
Love ~ Auntie Deb = )

Leah said...

Amen to that prayer!!
Happy Birthday, sweet little man!