Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Motherhood




Some days I find myself feeling so lost in what to be.... I know I'm a wife and mother and those are my jobs but how do I fulfill it? I find I get lost in these jobs and I lose the blessing of living in them. I have made a vow to God and myself and my family to not miss all these moments. Every moment needs to be a teaching moment. So much of it is in my attitude I am finding. I just have to change my perspective and not look at it as work.

I recently found this quote and I love it. I have it taped above my sink where I can read it throughout the day to remind myself. This job is important... and God knew I could do it and that is why He has given me these 3 shining faces to cherish.

"Mothers who are raising children are world changers. Believe it. There is no greater calling if God has given you children."

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh, those eyes!!
And I ADORE this video :) My precious girlies! oh Hannah, I adore them so much...

And Amen to that quote. I'm excited for the day it's my turn to raise my own. But I treasure every chance He gives me to love on the babies of others too :)