Saturday, January 8, 2011

some pictures


I haven't been very good at updating with pictures recently so here are a few.... He is the messiest eater I have ever seen... every meal is like this! But he is so gosh darn cute! I can't believe my baby will be one in a week. A year ago I was so huge and overdue and thinking he would never come and I blinked once and he's now going to be one.


Emily with her sweet kitty Natalie. We had a bit of a tragedy here as T-Bone died on Christmas Eve. It was very sad for the girls and even me. We literally watched him fade and breathe his last breath. We prayed for a Christmas miracle but it just never came. We did get a miracle though in that Natalie would usually run and hide from us and we could never catch her and now since T-Bone's passing she loves us and wants to come inside and sit on her blanket all the time. She's turned into a very precious kitty.


Abby is still my diva... this little girl is so stunningly beautiful inside. The compassion she has for others and her gentleness just hit my soul. I love this little one!
Here they all are for Christmas



Here we all are! I'm so grateful for each and every one of these people God has seen put to have in my life.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Nice!

Leah said...

Ooh, I've missed some of these posts!
I LOVE the spaghetti photo :) hehe!