For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Monday, December 3, 2007
Best Friends
Have I mentioned how much I love having two girls?!!! Today Abby grabbed Emily's hand and said "You are my best friend Emily." How endearing is that. I pray it always stays that way. I feel like God looked down and smiled. :-)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awwww!!! I love my Abby. How adorable of her to even think about best friends already, let alone feel that her baby sister is her best friend!!
I remember mom always telling us that we would be best friends when we grew up so we ought to be nice to one another. Haha :)
5 comments:
Awwww!!! I love my Abby. How adorable of her to even think about best friends already, let alone feel that her baby sister is her best friend!!
I remember mom always telling us that we would be best friends when we grew up so we ought to be nice to one another. Haha :)
YOU HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS!! I just thought that you should know that. :o) I want two girls just like you.
I remember mom telling us that too. How funny. I would say we are pretty good friends now. I really enjoy your company! I miss you-
Thank you Kara-- You have a cute little one too. Girls are a lot of fun. I hope you get two too.
I enjoy yours too. Miss you!
Post a Comment