Lastnight Joel and I spend half the night in the Buffalo E.R. Around 2:30 yesterday afternoon I started getting freezing cold, then I started aching all over. I just stayed in the bath for hours. It was soo cold. I used all the hot water and my fingernails were blue. I was also having low and mid back pain and lots of cramping. I started running a fever which then turned into one of my horrible headaches. Joel brought me in and thank goodness my friend Brooke was available to watch my girls. We brought them over to her house and she put them to bed there and everything. Thank you soo much Brooke-- You are a life-saver. It is a lot to impose 2 kids on someone, especially at bedtime when you have one of your own. I appreciate it.
At the hospital they gave me an iv to get some medicines and fluids down me. They gave me something for my headache and my nauseau. My white blood cell count was very elevated and I had plus 4-8 amounts of blood in my urine. They couldn't figure out what was wrong though and the dr. let me go and told me I have to see my usual dr. today. At 4 am. lastnight I woke up super cold again and took another bath then I went back to bed and I woke up just drenched in sweat. I was literally soaked in it. It was disgusting. I went to the dr. this morning and she thinks either I passed a kidney stone or I ovulated. I now have +2 amount of blood and my white blood cell count came down from 15.8 to 8. My body is healing itself she said. We will know if it was ovulation if in two weeks I get my first period back. I just don't know how ovulation could make me that sick but she says i have very cystic ovaries so it could happen and with all the issues I have been having since having Emily it would make sense. I just have very hormonal things going on. My heart has started fluttering again too so I should find out in a few days what my thyroid levels are. I just want to feel normal and be a good, healthy mom for my kids. These headaches are not getting any better and now if I have to have ovulations like this I don't know what I will do. I will have to go on an ovulation suppressent drug which I don't think is a good thing to do but I don't really have other options. Maybe getting my period back will regulate everything for me and I will start feeling more like myself again. That is all I can pray for.
2 comments:
Oh man, oh man. Hannah, you are in my prayers. You do not need this right now! I'm so sorry this is happening. Hugs!
Thanks Kara-- I am feeling a little better. No fever for 24 hours Yeah--- I still have a really stiff neck though.
Post a Comment