Abby got invited to her friend Elizabeth's for a gingerbread house party. It was a lot of fun and we loved it. I have never made one before either so I had a lot of fun too. It is amazing that her house is full of candy with how much of it she was eating. :-) Thanks Kristin--

Here is another side

Abby and Elizabeth working on thier gingerbread houses

Abby and my friend Kristin making a snowman

Abby and a little girl named Emma

Abby's house-- she wanted me to write her name on it

Here is another side. Look at all that candy and frosting

Abby and Elizabeth decorating thier houses

Putting on more frosting to stick more candy on

She had so much fun

Making a marshmallow snowman

2 comments:
How fun! And a perfect activity for a bright child like Abby-- gotta keep on stimulatiing that mind :)
What a cute party idea! How many kids were there? The only time I've ever made a gingerbread house was in, I think, 7th grade Home Ec. Did you ever have to do that? It was fun! :o) Abby did a great job on hers. Did you have to help her very much?
Post a Comment