Last-night was another bad night. My fever returned as well as sweating through all the sheets again. I also got a sever stiff neck. I went back into the dr. today but my fever was gone when I went in. He said that we can't rule out viral meningitis or encephalitis. If my fever comes back and gets higher or stays I am suppose to go into the er. right away. Otherwise- they really don't do anything for either of those viruses so he said it looks like my body is fighting it right now. I just pray my girls don't get it. How horrible. Kids can get really sick with meningitis too. He said it isn't bacterial or I would already be dead. That's reassuring.
I am still having blood in my urine so I have to go back on Monday and have that rechecked. If it is still there then he will be me on antibiotics (he didn't want ot today incase I do have meningites and it gets worse-- The antibiotics would interfere with that. He also wants me to have a renal catscan done. That would show if there is something wrong with my bladder or urethers as to why I keep having blood in my urine.
At least we are pretty confident this wasn't just ovulating. He is pretty sure this is two entirely seperate things going on. The fever, chills, aches, headache, and stiff neck all being one thing and the blood in the urine and pelvic, and low back pain being another. I am just falling apart. Joel stayed home from work today to watch the girls. I wish he could be home everyday.
2 comments:
Hannah :( I wish I could be there to help! Is Abby scared for you? I'm still praying...
Love you!
How scary! Hang in there and I'll pray for the best!
Post a Comment