
She looks upset here but she isn't. She was having fun shoveling and "doing work"

Emily looked too cute in her snow suit. I don't want her to get any bigger. I just want to kep my kids the ages they are and not have them keep growing. I don't want to have to do it again :-)

Emily ended up sitting here and watching us play in the snow

Here is Abby doing her "work" Too cute. Sometime this winter when the snow is heavier we will have to make a fort for her out of it. I remember doing that a lot as a kid. I need Joel home to do that with though!

2 comments:
Look! REAL snow!!
I miss it, funnily enough... Well, enough to love it for a few weeks visit, anyway, but overall I quite like the more temperate climate of England!
Still, it just seems appropriate around Christmastime.
"let it 'no, let it 'no, let it 'no!"
We are in for another storm tomorrow. I am glad I found this way to blog so you can see the girls and everything going on. It makes it seem like you aren't soo far away
Post a Comment