
For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Blessed
I am blessed beyond measure in so many ways. An old neighbor we had back at the apartment buildings came into Joel's work with this pots and pans set for us and 100.00. Wow-- I have needed a pots and pans set badly for years but just haven't been able to spend the money. I just keep getting misc. pieces. This truly was a God-send. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was really sweet! Angels are all over the place, right? :)
Post a Comment