Saturday, February 21, 2009

6th Photo


Ok, I have been tagged again and I can never pass it up when somebody wants me to do something. This time I am supposed to go in my 6th photo file and post the 6th photo in that file whatever it may be. You then tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same thing.

This is my talented hubby's work. He does this for a hobby and he does sell them if anyone is interested. This is just one of his many pieces.

I now tag:

Sara from Just Another Day

Kara from Delicious Ambiguity

Leah from In the Hands of the Master Poet

Kathryn from Every Day is a new Page to Write

Danie from Living on Letters and the Lord

Ashley from Everyday Life with the Eischens

2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Hey! I got tagged on this very same thing about two weeks ago!!! My picture/description is here: http://scharrerlife.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-got-tagged.html

I just didn't want you to think that I was ignoring you if I didn't post it again! :)

Beth said...

nice work, Joel! I'm very impressed! I'm so glad you're a faithful blogger, Hannah! :) thanks! I'm glad we can keep in touch this way.