Thursday, February 26, 2009

Excited


Focus on Marriage



Saturday, February 28, 2009
When you learn to see your marriage through the eyes of God, you'll begin to understand the divine motivation and purpose for why He brought you and your spouse together.
The results? Deepened love, improved communication and a dynamic change in day-to-day interactions.
Whether your marriage is thriving or struggling, we invite you to attend this special presentation by Focus on the Family®. You’ll enjoy powerful worship led by Jeremy Camp, plus inspirational messages from a number of respected authors and speakers, including Beth Moore, Dr. Gary Smalley, Dr. Del Tackett, Dr. John Trent and Gary Thomas.
You’ll learn how to:
love your spouse as Christ loves the church
connect to God as a couple
balance happiness and holiness
understand the unity of the Trinity and how it relates to your marriage
improve your relationship, one small change at a time
So don’t wait. Come see your marriage from a higher perspective!

This Saturday Joel and I are going to this! I am really excited. God is doing things with our marriage and I can't wait for more. My parents are coming on Friday night and my brothers fiance Danie and my sister Leah. Danie and my parents are coming to the seminar and Leah is staying to watch our girls. I'll let you guys know how it went. I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: