1. Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)
3. Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger
4. Tag 4 people to do the same thing
My 4th album was "my work". I make letters sometimes when I am feeling ambitious. The whole ideas was a friend and I were going to make them and then try to sell them at upscale baby boutiques. Not much ever came of it except as some baby gifts for me and I have had a few people pay me to make some. Here is an A that I made for my friend Kary's baby.
Kara tagged me and I now tag Sara, Danie, Ashley, and Leah
1 comment:
I've always liked your baby letters! Especially the polka-dotted ones :)
Post a Comment