Hey- I just heard of this great deal at Juicy Juice's website. You can sign up and if they accept your application you become part of the team. You then get coupons and free samples. I don't know about you guys but having small children and wanting an all natural 100% juice for them appeals to me. We tend to buy their products because they do seem superior over other juices. If any of you are interested follow the link above so you can get your own coupons and free samples.For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Hey- I just heard of this great deal at Juicy Juice's website. You can sign up and if they accept your application you become part of the team. You then get coupons and free samples. I don't know about you guys but having small children and wanting an all natural 100% juice for them appeals to me. We tend to buy their products because they do seem superior over other juices. If any of you are interested follow the link above so you can get your own coupons and free samples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment