We just got home Sunday night and the girls and I leave again Thurs. morning. I need to try on my dress again for my seamstress to make sure she doesn't need to take anymore out in my tummy. It has for sure grown in the last month so I am not sure. My little brother gets married on Saturday. I can't believe it. I am just praying that the girls don't decide to sit in the dirt in the pasture (where the wedding will take place), or better yet that it doesn't rain so it is all mud.
I asked Abby what she is going to be for Caleb and Danie's wedding and she says, "a princess." How cute. They will be adorable little flower girls if they cooperate. I am then staying at my parents all next week to do a garage sale and won't come home until the following Sunday. 11 days. After that it is home sweet home, with no trips planned anytime soon. I just want to relax and replenish! This summer has been my busiest one ever I think. We are always on the go.
Jennifer's (MckMama's) baby Stellan has taken a turn for the worse again. The dr.'s actually told her he was in heart failure. Miracoulously he seems to be hanging in there and is going to Boston for another heart ablation. With how little he is and the position of this pathway they need to cut they may very well cut into an area they aren't supposed to which would mean his heart won't work. They are expecting he may need a pacemaker for the rest of his life but his parents don't care. They just want him alive and right now the only option they have for that to be possible is to go through with this surgery. If you could keep them in your prayers I know they are in need of them.
I hope everyone is enjoying this last month of summer. The weather has already been so fall like here. I love fall. It is my favorite season. The trees are so beautiful and I love the smell of the dry, crunchy leaves. I love the briskness to the air and just the feel of it outside. I really do love living in a state with 4 seasons. They all are so unique and something to enjoy out of each one. Usually I kind of dread the long winter but this year I get a baby right in the middle of it so I really have something to look forward to. Life is just such a blessing! Enjoy it!
1 comment:
Hi! I saw your comment on Mckmama! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!! :)
-lexi
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com
Post a Comment