
For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Monday, May 10, 2010
Being a mommy
Being a mommy- is the best job in the world, It is also the hardest I have ever taken on. It is a 24 hour, needy job. There is always something to do or some little person who needs me. Despite the sacrifice, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am so thankful for my Abby- who is always helpful and caring. I know God has special things for her tender little heart. Then there is my Emmy-- her smile could light even the darkest nook. She is such a joyful little girl. I just have to think of her and I get a smile on my face. Last, but not least, is my little Kenan man. He so far reminds me a lot of Emily. He has a big smile that he is very generous with. He loves companionship and loves to hear himself talk. He is such a sweet little guy. I am so blessed to be these 3 childrens mommy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So cute! I love how much they all look like you in thier own way :)
I signed up today! I am excited to get my products and get started! Pray for me!
How CUTE!!!
You're a great mommy, Hannah.
He really looks like Joel in the second picture. I cant wait to see him again, before he starts walking lol! :)
Post a Comment