Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wildtree Wednesday

This weeks recipe features our yummy fajitas, guacamole, and spanish rice seasoning.

I made mine into a salad as I am avoiding flour. It was so nummy! The fajita's are super easy. I used 2 cut up chicken breasts and 1/2 lb or stew meat and I used some garlic grapeseed oil with our fajita blend and just simmered to cook. Our fajita seasoning is $9.00 and will serve 4, 9 times

The spanish rice seasoning, again is super easy. 1 cup brown rice, 2 cups water, 1 Tbls grapeseed oil, and 1 Tbls spanish rice seasoning $8.50 serves 4, 6 times

The guacamole is soo good. You use 2 advocado's and 4 tsp. of the mix and refrigerate for a few hours and you have amazing guacamole that is so amazing. You can buy a small jar for 6.00 or a larger jar for 10.00. The products that I used to make the meal.
www.wildtree.com

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love guacamole!!!

Kara Scharrer said...

Being pregnant and reading your "Wildtree Wednesday" posts is not a good thing ... I always get soooooooooo hungry!!! :)

How did your party go?