Thursday, May 27, 2010

This and that

We're off again for another almost week long vacation. The blog will be pretty quiet again. I will get back to posting Wildtree Wednesdays once life slows down a bit again. I have a great easy recipe to share.

I don't know what it is but there is something about being up north where life is more secluded that makes you get in touch with God more. I love having my quiet time outside and just soaking in all that He created. Joel and I have a lot to sort through lately with where we are headed in our lives so I am looking forward to soem time of reflection. I am praying I'll come back with all the answers! :-)


Me and my girls
We went into the cities and met up with my aunt Deb. We have a great lunch and conversation.

We have been having such a blast with Auntie Leah here. Auntie Danie came and spent a night and a day with us too.
We went fishing and here is Abby's catch I had to get a picture of Kenan with his snuggly. He loves it!



Abby fishing












Emily's fish






Abby's fish









Fishing with Daddy








We had a blast on the slip- n- slide. Joel and I and Leah and Danie all were having fun on it.











The first swimming of the season- It was a 90 degree day and after a few hours the freezing cold pool felt like a hot tub



Auntie Leah with all 3 kids.














2 comments:

Linda said...

You all have fun! We are going to a family reunion, so we'll be gone too. It will be fun talking to the 'older' ones....Oh wait...we are the 'older' ones! LOL!

Missie said...

You have such a beautiful family! I hope you guys are having a great vacation!