Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Growing boy

My little man is growing up so fast. He will be 4 months already on the 15th. It is crazy how fast the time flies. I wish there was some way to stop the clock- at least for a few days. His eczema is looking much better. I have been avoiding dairy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, and chocolate and it seems to be helping. It isn't healed up completely but he also doesn't look like a burn victim anymore. I also found some natural hard lotion to put on him that seems to be doing wonders. I reapply several times throughout the day and it really has been making a difference. It is made with 3 simple whole ingredients: beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil. I feel safe putting it on his face knowing if he rubs his hands on his face and then puts them in his mouth, which he does all the time, he isn't ingesting things that are bad for him.
There truly is no greater honor than being entrusted with these children!

2 comments:

Missie said...

poor boy! I am glad you are finding things to help! He is so beautiful, but ezcema sucks! I dealt with it as a child, but grew out of it, so hopefully he will too!

Sara said...

He's looking better! I'm glad the diet/lotion combo is working! :)