Thankful that God has given me this beautiful little person to raise and love.
Thankful for all the fun things I get to do as I teach and train these little people

Thankful for the love and care they share for one another
Thankful for wonderful friends who are like family to us

Just so very thankful for this big-eyed little girl, who came into my life 5 years ago. I had no idea what God had planned for me back then when I found out I was expecting this little angel but boy am I glad He did!

Thankful that kids will be kids (caught you red-handed Abby)

Thankful we were able to put one more candle on this birthday cake- some parents go through the heartbreak of not being able to do that. I will cherish each new candle, each new year.

Thankful that God gave us minds to use and discover: We did a treasure hunt all around the house. It was fun to watch their little faces process where the next thing could find was.

Thankful we have all our senses working and can just play games of what it is like to have no sight.


And of course, thankful for this beautiful little babe who is just about 4 months old.

and these two most precious little princesses.
I am so thankful that I have been able to enjoy 5 wonderful years as your mommy. You are such a treasure of a kid, I love how smart you are and all the questions, even though I don't always like to answer all of them.
I love how quickly your heart goes out to those who need help and how sincerely you pray to Jesus for people. Your heart is soo good, and I know that isn't anything we could teach and that God placed that in you from the start. You are going to do great things Abby. Just keep your heart tuned in with God's and He will use you immensely.
I love you so much and am so honored that I was chosen to be your mommy!
Love- Mommy

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sweet Abby!
Looks like she had a fun party.
So super fun! She is so beautiful! Give her a birthday hug for me!
Post a Comment