Uncle Joel and Kaden

What a cute smile

Abby actually put her face into the water and looked at her feet. Veronica is a swimmer and actually teaches swimming lessons so Abby learned a lot from her today. She learned to kick and float, and put her face in the water. It was great. She had so much fun she asked when if we could come back again tomorrow. Thanks Veronica and Aunt Deb!
Here is Emily getting ready to eat lunch. She thought she was hot stuff sitting at her own table and chair.
Aunt Deb was great and took care of Kaden for me so I could swim with the girls. It was really fun to get there and see them. It has been over two years since we were last there. The first time Abby ever went swimming was there. She was only 3 months old and I dunked her totally under the water. I also went and swam in thier pool my last couple months of pregnancy when I had such severe edema that the midwifes told me I needed to be swimming.
Veronica and Abby
Emily didn't want to be in the water too much. She had much more fun sitting out and sucking on balls and throwing toys into the pool
Abby had fun swimming with a fun noodle

Here is Emily getting ready to eat lunch. She thought she was hot stuff sitting at her own table and chair.

Aunt Deb was great and took care of Kaden for me so I could swim with the girls. It was really fun to get there and see them. It has been over two years since we were last there. The first time Abby ever went swimming was there. She was only 3 months old and I dunked her totally under the water. I also went and swam in thier pool my last couple months of pregnancy when I had such severe edema that the midwifes told me I needed to be swimming.

Veronica and Abby

Emily didn't want to be in the water too much. She had much more fun sitting out and sucking on balls and throwing toys into the pool

Abby had fun swimming with a fun noodle

Abby's little friend Sofia's birthday party-- look at little Emily sitting all by herself in a big girl chair. 
The kids and the cake
Us moms with our kids
Jill with Abby and Sofia
Emily loved the pool. She had fun since she could walk in the water and sit in it and all at her comfort zone.

The kids and the cake

Us moms with our kids

Jill with Abby and Sofia

Emily loved the pool. She had fun since she could walk in the water and sit in it and all at her comfort zone.

Here is this park we found-- Emily loved climbing up the steps, she loves to try to climb anything now
The all-time favorite-- Look at the fun water in the back. Next time we will be coming with swim-suits
Walking Rocky
It is so adorable to watch a 3 year old with her puppy. She just loves to walk him and tell him what to do and amazingly he listens to her somewhat. It is too precious!
A little girl and her dog

The all-time favorite-- Look at the fun water in the back. Next time we will be coming with swim-suits

Walking Rocky

It is so adorable to watch a 3 year old with her puppy. She just loves to walk him and tell him what to do and amazingly he listens to her somewhat. It is too precious!

A little girl and her dog

1 comment:
Oh, they are TOO CUTE together!!
I want an Abby of my own :( In fact, I want this one. What can I trade you for her? :)
Post a Comment