
Rocky in his new kennel

Sofia, Emily and Abby
Jill and Emily
Sofia, Emily, Abby and Jill
Abby riding her big girl bike. She is great at it. She wants to ride it all the time. How did 3 years so by so fast?!
Our transplanted lilac bush. We moved it from the front of the house. It was getting too big there and crowding out the other plants.

Jill and Emily

Sofia, Emily, Abby and Jill

Abby riding her big girl bike. She is great at it. She wants to ride it all the time. How did 3 years so by so fast?!

Our transplanted lilac bush. We moved it from the front of the house. It was getting too big there and crowding out the other plants.

What a crazy weekend we have had. I worked Fri. and Sat. On Sat. night the tornade sirens went off and my stomach just fell. All I could think of was how much my girls and Joel mean to me and what my life would become if something happened to them. What a way to look on the bright side :-). I really do not like storms and just want to be home with my family when they come, not at work with a bunch of strangers.
On Sunday my friend Jill and her little girl Sofia came for awhile. Then I went and got my mom in Monticello and brought her back to our house and I gave her a pedicure and then my dad came for supper and they played with the girls for awhile. In the midst of all of that we built a kennel, hauled rock, transplanted plants. We still have so much more to do. We just need a straight 7 days to have off together.
No comments:
Post a Comment