Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update

I have been told I need to update my blog so here it goes. I have just been so crazy busy that I haven't even taken any recent pictures. I will try to take some and post later. On Friday night I finally broke 100.00 in tips. That was nice. I had to stay until midnight to do it though. I have a hard time being out that late. Joel was wonderful and let me sleep in until 9 the next morning though. I had Kaden last week and now again this week. He is a good little baby and a blessing to have around. It is going well with having his sister here too. The hardest part is just not having any time to ourselves but after this week we have two more weeks to go and then it will be done and I will miss little Kaden. We started storytime at the park yesterday. Abby loves things like that.
Emily is taking lots of steps. She will be fully walking soon. She says I love you. It is really precious.
Abby is my little helper. She loves to sit and feed Kaden his bottles and help me dress/undress him. She gets me whatever I need and is really just a great little girl. She wants me to have another one so I guess she is just showing me how helpful she will be. I really appreciate her. As she grows she really becomes more of a companion to me. She is so sensitive. She can sense if something is wrong and will ask you what is wrong and if she can fix it. How sweet is that.
Rocky is doing well. He loves his dog kennel and we never hear a peep out of him. I need to get him into the vet for some shots though. I can't imagine that is going to be too much fun. The girls love him and he already just feels like part of the family. He has grown a lot in the two weeks we have had him. Again, I will need to post some pictures. He really likes Joel. It is funny how they know thier master.
I better run so I can get the trash out. I just wanted to give you a quick update. I will try to post pictures later. Time is precious so we will see if I can get it all done. I am having a garage sale this week too so that is a lot of work to get ready for. Too much going on this month. I am looking forward to a lazy July!

No comments: