For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Monday, June 2, 2008
life update
I just wanted to write and give a quick update. I might not have time to blog as much in the next 4 weeks. Joel's sister Maria is moving in with us with her almost 3 mo. old Kaden. I will be watching Kaden during the day while she goes to training for her new job. I am praying that having an infant around will be easy and I will have a good month of June with being able to get the kids out still. We will see how it all goes but I will keep you updated-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment