
Emily didn't like the hat too much

Is she not adorable or what? The problem is she knows it!

She is feeding Kaden here. Like I said in my update she is really great with helping me. She feeds him his whole bottles. Kaden loves her too.
Meet my ham!
Seriously- she is a hilarious kid. She is really going to be our little clown. She loves to make us laugh.
Here are my 3 stress producers for the month. :-) Aren't they adorable!
Here is my little Emmadee--She is such a sweetheart. I am so thankful for her.

Meet my ham!

Seriously- she is a hilarious kid. She is really going to be our little clown. She loves to make us laugh.

Here are my 3 stress producers for the month. :-) Aren't they adorable!

Here is my little Emmadee--She is such a sweetheart. I am so thankful for her.

1 comment:
Adorable photos! Love the cowgirl hats and boots! What a good little helper Abby is? It must be a sign.......:)
Post a Comment