For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Wide Eyed
It is 1:00 am and I can't sleep. That seems to be the norm for me after coming off of a shift. I just got home 15 min. ago and the normal person would hightail it to bed but not me. I seem to lay here awake for hours after work. I guess I need lots of wind down time or something. I worked this late the last 2 nights so I hope my body can get used to it. There was a bad storm tonight and a sign blew into our building and made a loud noise. The trees were bent in half. It was quite interesting to watch. I, of course, couldn't quit thinking about my family here and wondering if they were safe. I had to sneak into the bathroom to call them and make sure. Everyone is fine! The real bummer about working weekends is how fast the weekends go. Tomorrow is our only day off together as a family and Joel's sister comes back tomorrow and then it is back to another busy week. I really am looking forward to some downtime in July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment