Monday, February 16, 2009

Memory verse #4

I am a day late at posting this but yesterday was crazy. We had church in the morning and then we had some friends over all afternoon. As soon as they left I had to leave to go and get our taxes done. We didn't get our kids in bed until 9 and then I still had an hour and 15 min. of P90X to do. Some days I just wish for more hours in the day, other days I wish for less. I guess all in all it evens out! :-)

Isaiah 43:1-2
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned: the flames will not set you ablaze."

What an awesome promise. I am God's. He has summoned me! I love that!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I don't know how you ever have time to blog! You are really faithful- good work! hey- I "tagged" you for something on my ragtop blog. You don't really have to do it if you don't want- i just needed a name and thought of you! :) thanks.