For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter
These are the only two pictures I got of Easter. I was in too much of a hurry getting ready myself I guess. We did an Easter Egg hunt in the morning and I didn't even get any pictures of it. I always love the Easter morning church service and was really glad we got to go. Here is a little video to watch- about how God is mighty to save.
Thank you Lord for saving me.. for saving us... What a mighty God you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment