Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our party

Emily's 1st birthday party-(we had 3 for her), we had one for her at our house with just our gifts for her and Auntie Leah's. My parents brought Leah here on Emmy's b.day so she could have one last night with us before leaving for Sweden. Pooor little Emily was running a fever all day so she just sat in my arms and cuddled the majority of the day.

Here is Abby playing with Emily's gift from us.
Emily with Grandma and Grandpa

Opening gifts


Auntie Leah and Emily
Opening her gifts from Auntie Leah







2 comments:

Sara said...

Lovely photos! But I'm pretty sure Emily is not 1! :) (up at the top, it's say's "Emily's 1st b-day party"...just so you can fix it. :)

Hannah said...

Thanks Sara-- I was actually implying it was her 1st party out of 3 but I can see how that is misleading. I will re-phrase it!