Happy Birthday to my princess. It feels like yesterday when I met you for the first time. You were such a beautiful little baby. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for you. Today is a bittersweet day. I am so thankful you are growing older and exploring your own world now. You are little miss independent and trying your hand at everything. But, I am also sad at how fast the time has flown. I can never have any of these stages back that you are going through so quickly. I just am able to cherish every day and take little mind pictures so that I can remember these days and treasure them. Thank you for being my delight. You can always make me laugh and I will always appreciate that about you. I love you so much! Keep on growing
my beautiful two year old!
Love mommy
2 comments:
What sweet girls! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Birthday Emily!
Post a Comment