Monday, April 20, 2009

To Grandma's house we go

This week while Joel had to go to Chicago for training, the girls and I went to my grandparents. They only live a little over an hour away and we rarely go there so we spent two nights with them.


I stopped at a friends house first and the girls had fun seeing their baby goats
and chickens
As soon as we got to my grandparents they said the easter bunny had just been there and the girls got to find goodies all over

She didn't know what to think





We went to my other grandparents who live in the same town and my grandma had birthday presents for both the girls.




Here are the girls with my Grandma and Grandpa Pearson



Behind my grandparents house they have this bridge and the girls were having fun playing on it.






Emily with Great Grandma Seger






Playing with the same wigs I used to when I was a little girl







Abby playing with my cousin's son Lucas











Emily had to bring her blue car along. This car is such a favorite in my house.






Playing at the park- here is Emily and Andrew (my cousin's other son) ready to go down the slide


Abby and Lucas climbing the rock wall






The first 4 great grandchildren for my Grandparents. A new little boy just arrived on Wed. and my brother will be having a baby in May so they will now have 6.





Grandma walking with Andrew and Abby





Great Grandma and Grandpa Seger with Emily. Abby was being difficult and I couldn't get her in the picture.





Our last stop was at my friend Sheila's. Abby had a blast playing with her little girl Sophia.



















No comments: