Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to know me

It's that time again for another edition of getting to know you




The questions..
1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
4. Were you popular in highschool?
5. What's your bra size?
6. How many states have you lived in?
7. What's one blog you read every day?
8. Peanut butter or Nutella?

1. We never really did the whole easter candy thing growing up- so I don't know about all of them but I do love the cadbury eggs.
2. Women for sure-- If you live with a man you know!
3. It depends on the content of the wordy blogs. Lately I have been into ones that teach me to live better, whether that incourages me to go deeper with God or just to live more naturally and frugally. I'm learning lots! I do like ones with pictures of my friends and family so I can keep up with their lives.
4. Yes and No-- I had a lot of friends from a lot of different clicks. I never really felt like I fully belonged with the popular- or the jocks- or the nerds so I just had friends out of each.
5. Seriously, this is nuts but while nursing right now an E. When I am not nursing I am a D. I sure hope no men read this post!
6. Just one
7. I have a feed so I read whichever posts are new from all the blogs I follow-- I follow about 15. I guess money saving mom usually updates daily so it would have to be hers.
8. Oh... I love nutella but it is higher in calories and sugar and has an artificial ingredient in it called Vanillin so I try to stay away from it and buy all natural, organic peanut butter from costco instead.
Feel free to go to http://www.mannland5.com/ to link up and join in the fun!

3 comments:

Sara said...

lol about the bra size question! Boobs are way different before kids...that's all I have to say about that. :)

Veronica and Daniel said...

I am calling you out on the Easter candy! What about every year we hunted for the same plastic eggs and baskets filled with all kinds of Easter candy :) peeps, crunch eggs, jelly beans...and having to give all the money to grandma to divide it evenly between all the kids...oh the good years...oh wait, i think she still does it for the 'kids at heart' :)

Kathryn said...

Robin Eggs are the best Easter candy, Ive eaten 3 bags already lol. :)