UNCLE CALEB IS BACK!!
We went out to eat with Uncle Caleb and Auntie Danie lastnight--They got the girls these hats from South Korea. It is so funny for me to look at this picture and know that is how hectic we look. We have 3 kids! Our pictures of our family are this full. Crazy!

Kenan meeting his Uncle Kenan for the first time.

...

The girls had their first drop-off birthday party yesterday. It was a dress-like a princess party. They had a blast. When I came to pick them up they didn't want to leave.

My sweet little Kenan all ready to go and meet Uncle Caleb and my friend Anna.

Auntie Danie and the girls. I did Danie's hair so she was ready to pick her man up from the airport.

My kids and I on my birthday night.

Kenan in the bumbo seat.
1 comment:
I love his face in that bumbo seat thingy! Hannah, he is seriously just getting cuter and cuter!! Love him in that little man outfit :)
And I'd just like to clarify that Caleb's name is not "Uncle Kenan"-- typo!
:)
I love that crazy little family of yours SO MUCH!
Post a Comment