1 - Why did you start blogging?2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
1. I wanted a way for my sister who lives so far away to have a glimpse of what is going on in our lives.
2. I would love to meet several- Lindsay who has kids my age and just seems so fun and Angie Smith- the wife of Selah- she is so Godly and I just enjoy her posts
3. I have way more than an extra 10 to lose. I would love to feel good about myself for once and be able to fit into whatever I try on.
4.The need to feel cherished
5. None
6. 2005/2006-- We had a baby, my health was amazing- No headaches no bad symptoms of any kind, we built a house. It was just a good year.
7. I have no clue-- I guess I have never wanted to be a man. I love that as a women that I get to be pregnant and be a mommy and get to stay home and not have the pressure to provide. There is no way I would ever want to trade my world for theirs.
No comments:
Post a Comment