Today was Abby's friend Eva's 3rd birthday. Happy Birthday Eva!! We went to spend some time with her this morning and we went to a castle park . The girls had a blast running from whales and sharks and having the sky fall on them. Such imaginations!! Here is Emily looking at the sand in her hands. She was really cranky and didn't want to do anything. She missed her morning nap. I can't believe I didn't get more pictures. My friends little guy turned one in Feb. and he was so cute walking around the whole place. I thought I had got some pictures of him but I guess not. I thought I got more of Abby and Eva too but they would do cute things and as soon as you would get the camera out they would quit.

Here she is in a little bucket that you twirl round and round.

Abby and Eva walking on the ropes

Abby swinging


Emily spent most the time in the stroller

Abby twirling.

No comments:
Post a Comment