Monday, April 14, 2008

My Love


This is a little late but I couldn't not post a note for my husband on his birthday. His birthday was Thursday April 10th but I had a baby running a 102 temp and a dr. appt. and trying to pack to get out of town so it just didn't get done.


Joel-- You are my companion, my lover, my friend. Noone knows me and loves me and accepts me like you do. I cherish your friendship and your love more than you could know. You truly are a gift that God has blessed me with. Watching you with our children makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with you. The way you love them and care for them shows me how Jesus must love and care for me. You are a great example of him in my life. You are always gentle and caring, I am so thankful for you! I would be lost without you. Thank you for being my rock and support. You show me true selflessness. It does not go unnoticed Babe!! I am more in love with you now than I ever dreamed possible!! Thank you for being you! Happy 27th Birthday!!!!!-
Love-Hannah


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm so glad you married him :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.