One of the gifts was a slinky and Abby loves putting it down the stairs and Emily would sit and cry at it. It was past 7 and she is just really tired so you will see she isn't smiling much for these photos.

Abby and Emily both opening the gift.
We had to give Abby a gift too so they got matching tank tops
Emily with her Mrs. Potato head
Emily and all the loot. She loves that little chair.
Joel and his girls.

We had to give Abby a gift too so they got matching tank tops

Emily with her Mrs. Potato head

Emily and all the loot. She loves that little chair.

Joel and his girls.

Emily eating eclair bar
What a sweetheart
I so love this little one year old.
I caught her red-handed. See how the cupboard is even left open. I don't understand what the fascination is with the flyswatter.
Emily opening a gift. Abby was thrilled because Emily lost interest pretty quickly in opening gifts and so Abby got to open most of them. She has been so excited all day to open presents. This is her new saying. "My name's Abby, I love birthdays"

What a sweetheart

I so love this little one year old.

I caught her red-handed. See how the cupboard is even left open. I don't understand what the fascination is with the flyswatter.

Emily opening a gift. Abby was thrilled because Emily lost interest pretty quickly in opening gifts and so Abby got to open most of them. She has been so excited all day to open presents. This is her new saying. "My name's Abby, I love birthdays"

No comments:
Post a Comment