Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pictures

I forgot to upload these into my last blog. Sunday was so beautiful out and I bought the girls a wrapping paper tupperware and filled it with water and funnels and syringes and containers. Abby played in it for 2 1/2 hours. She loved it. She kept asking me to get her naked and I kept telling her no. She thought it was something she could sit in and I kept explaining to her that it was just for reaching in and playing with our hands. I went upstairs to change Emily's diaper and I came back down to her naked in the tupperware. It was warm out but not that warm. The water was cold too. I just used cold tap water. Silly girl.

Abby and Adalyn enjoying our first outdoor lunch of the season. I watched Ada for a few hours yesterday. She will be 2 in July. Abby really plays nice with her and loves being with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a silly cutiepatootie!
I miss her
I miss her
I miss her...