Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happenings

Abby riding her blue car. It was so nice out today-- It was in the 50's. We were out for hours.
Caroline and Emily on our walk. They really enjoyed it.
Abby and her friend Eva "sleeping" together. She came over to play last week and they had a blast.
Emily's black and blue cheek. She hit it on the glider rocker and cried forever. Poor girl. I felt so horrible. I was getting ready for work and couldn't hold her too long to comfort her either.
Here comes trouble... Emily was pulling the shoes off the rack and giving them to Caroline and Caroline was throwing them on the rug. Too cute.Emily eating cotton candy icecream
Abby eating cotton candy ice-cream

2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

HANNAH! YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS!!!!! A couple days ago, Maida fell, hit her cheek on the rocker, and cried forever too. She also has a black and blue cheek now! Can you believe that?! WEIRD! These two really are twins, in a weird kind of way! WOW! I'll have to send you a pic of Maida's cheek! Poor girls.

Hannah said...

That is crazy-- I sure wish you lived closer Kara.