We had a good 4th of July. It went by way too fast. We went up north to visit our families and the girls had a blast. Abby went on over a hour long horse ride through the cow pastures with my dad. Emily went on several bike rides. They played in the pool and I met up with an old friend at a neat park. We took Abby to see the fireworks for her 1st time ever. She liked them but really liked them from in the car where the noise wasn't so bad.
Joel and I got to leave the kiddos with my mom for a night and we went to see all his family who were camping at the state park. We really had fun going with no kids. We played beach volleyball for a couple hours. I will try to post some pictures later. It was fun to visit with all his cousins and aunts and uncles without worrying about what my kids were getting into. All in all it was a great weekend and we are glad we went.
The girls with Auntie Paula. Abby thinks she is "amazing". My sister Leah sent a bear for Abby but it is one you have to sew together and Paula is doing this for her.

The girls with Josh and Paula

Abby sliding into the pool

Riding the see-saw. They had so much fun

Emily loved being pushed around in the wheelbarrow. You would get her out and she would just climb right back into it.

Abby brushing black mar

Emily hated riding the horse. She cried with her mouth closed and started foaming at the mouth. It was funny how much she didn't like it.

Abby and Grandpa on the horse

She just feels right at home there

Pretty sunset over the ranch

Emily going for a wagon ride

The infamous rides with Grandma.

Emily got one for the 1st time.

Emily and her buddy Uncle Josh

Abby learning how to brush the horse

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, can I just comment on Emmy's DARLING little smirk in the photo of her in the wagon?!?!
Hannah, your kids are the cutest in the entire world. I'm not kidding. And I've seen kids in a lot of places in the world :)
I'm really looking forward to coming home this year and playing with my niecies...
I really miss you.
Post a Comment