Abby has a baby doll who she named Kaden. He sleeps in her bedroom in a little crib right next to her bed. She puts him down for naps and turns his sound machine on and then we have to be really quiet because he is sleeping. She feeds him and burbs him several times a day. When she has to do something she hands him to me because he needs to be held. It is really funny. She talks to him, sings to him and kisses him all the time. It is so amazing to watch her! What a great little mommy she will be someday. I remember Leah and I used to play dolls all the time-- I have to tell you Leah- the real thing is sooo much better!!!
I just had to post about it. It is too funny. Today is day 3 so we will see how many more days it lasts.
1 comment:
Oh yes I remember :) I want to see Abby doing it too! I love her imagination!!
Post a Comment