God answered one of my prayers for me today. I really need my appt. moved to an earlier date. With everything I am feeling and how long this has been going on for me I am really scared. The waiting is horrible. I can't sleep or eat. I just feel sick to my stomach. I was able to get my appt. moved to Tuesday as in next Tuesday. It is at 10:30 am. I just feel so relieved to know I am going in the beginning of next week. I am having constant low back pain and peeing non-stop. The frequency is getting worse. I have no infections at all so that isn't the cause of it and I am not pregnant. I just wish I was and that could explain the low back pain and cramping and peeing. It all points to bladder cancer.
I went to a prayer and bible study time at the park today with a group of women. What a blessing this just started today and we meet every Friday. Our discussion is on the power of prayer. How amazing is that. Just what I needed. I just have to remember no matter what we find out on Tuesday- God is God and he can heal. I just have to believe that!
1 comment:
Praise the Lord!! I've been praying about it and thinking about it alot. How long after they do the test do you think you'll have the results? I want to call you when you get them...
Love you!
Post a Comment