For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Girls will be girls
Here is a video of the girls taken today. Abby got a 1.00 dollhouse that she is just loving. It is amazing how long she can entertain herself with it. Emily likes to help play. I love having two girls!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh!! Abby didn't get to finish her sentence!
I want to come over and play... Really badly.
In this video Emmy looks so like you did when you were her age! How funny that she is SO attached to that blanky. Why do some kids get attached like that and some don't? I've never understood that.
1 comment:
Oh!! Abby didn't get to finish her sentence!
I want to come over and play... Really badly.
In this video Emmy looks so like you did when you were her age! How funny that she is SO attached to that blanky. Why do some kids get attached like that and some don't? I've never understood that.
I miss you guys more every day.
Post a Comment