For I am the Lord your God, who stirs up the sea, causing its waves to roar. My name is the Lord Almighty. I have put my words in your mouth and hidden you safely within my hand. I set all the stars in space and established the earth. I am the one who says, you are mine! Isaiah 51:15-16
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Abby singing to Kenan
Abby had been singing to Kenan but by the time I got my camera out to tape it she started to not be so interested and more interested in her t.v. show. She really loves him and wants to hold him all the time. She tries to help already. I am learning either I hold him or I bring him with me! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How ADORABLE is that!! Kenan even looks up at Abby as if to say "keep singing big sister... I'm listening!" Oh my goodness - that melts my heart!
Post a Comment