Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Prayers Please

I have just found out that my friend Beth and her husband Jason could really use prayer. He has some sort of infection that has spread to other parts of his body and making him really sick. He just had surgery this morning and found they couldn't' get it all and have to go back in on Saturday. They just had a new baby 4 weeks ago and also have a 6, 4, and 2 year old. Beth and I met back when I did hair in the interchange tower and Joel and I used to get together with them quite a bit before we each moved to separate ends of the cities. I feel so bad for them as I know how hard it would be to be leaving your children and yet having your husband need you. Hearing there was more infection is really kind of a blow for them as we now don't know the extent of what he needs. Please pray for healing of his body and that this infection would stop. He is the youth pastor at fourth Baptist church in the cities and she is a stay at home mom. Thanks in advance for prayers for them!

Here is the caring bridge website, also the link to their blog is on the side. She is the Stamper Story and also Ragtop Originals if you wanted to check it out.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/stampers

No comments: