

A content, baby sleeping in his daddy's arms

Kenan is just sooo perfect! Now, if only we could get him to sleep at night. He is up wanting to suck all night!

My beautiful mom and Kenan. She has been such a huge help. She was here all lastweek thinking I would go into labor before I did and she was even here 3 nights from the week before. I'm bummed she can't stay longer with us now that he is here but she has already been gone for so long. She leaves on a trip this weekend and already will be up till all hours getting everything done. I am so grateful to her though and am so glad she was here for the birth. Love you mom!


Kenan is just sooo perfect! Now, if only we could get him to sleep at night. He is up wanting to suck all night!

My beautiful mom and Kenan. She has been such a huge help. She was here all lastweek thinking I would go into labor before I did and she was even here 3 nights from the week before. I'm bummed she can't stay longer with us now that he is here but she has already been gone for so long. She leaves on a trip this weekend and already will be up till all hours getting everything done. I am so grateful to her though and am so glad she was here for the birth. Love you mom!


4 comments:
Hannah~ Kenan is too precious! I cannot wait to meet him. I get the chills each and every time I look at his photos.... he is SO ADORABLE! CONGRATS again and take care of yourself!
Hannah, how in the world does he all of a sudden look so much older than when I saw him?!!!! AH! And, his hair is SO LIGHT, isn't it? Very cute! I kind of giggled to myself when I read that Kenan wants to suck all night because that's exactly how Skogen was. I finally just forced him to take a pacifier! But, anyway, I wanted to tell you something that someone anonymously commented on my blog before I had Skogen and I was worried about not being successful with breastfeeding after the C-section... she said, "My experience with boys is that they come BIG and they come HUNGRY." And she was right! They come big and they come HUNGRY! :)
He's so precious and adorable!! Please let me know when you are allowing visitors! I know that things can be very overwhelming at first. Id love to come see you all again and meet the little man. :)
He looks just like your other 2! Awesome Hannah!
Post a Comment